GIB® Commercial Services
The most efficient way to get the job done.
We’ve developed a range of cost and time saving services for the commercial construction market, which we provide to make on-site installation of GIB® plasterboard systems easier and faster for you.
Quantifying the value
The GIB® Commercial Services combined provide significant savings in materials, time and hassle, reducing the risk of things going wrong on-site.. Using the GIB® Commercial Services means the obligation for delivery in-full, on time and to your specifications becomes our worry, one that we take on daily and have worked hard to get right.
How to order
Next time you’re planning to order your GIB® plasterboard and accessories, let us take care of the hassle. Talk to your merchant when ordering, call your local GIB® Area Sales Manager or call our technical support team:
GIB® TECHNICAL SUPPORT
FREEPHONE 0800 100 442
Delivered, when, how & where you want, every time.
We understand that in commercial projects, having a reliable product delivered to meet your site requirements, is priceless.
GIB® PRODUCTS DELIVERED DIRECT TO SITE (AUCKLAND & CHRISTCHURCH)
Delivered to the place you want, saving you time and money.
- Deliver to floor: our delivery staff are able to deliver your GIB® plasterboard order to the right floor, and to the right room.
- Hi-Ab onto site.*
- Site inspection to check your site is ready for delivery.
GIB® products are always close by.
- The GIB® range is stocked and sold at over 500 building supply merchants nationwide.
- Consistently high DIFOTIS rate.
Find a GIB® stockist ›
CUSTOMISED PACKAGING FOR DELIVERY (ALL CENTRES)
Bundled to meet your needs, savingyou time.
We understand that we can help by organising your packed delivery to suit your construction requirements, including:
- Shrink wrapping and strapping of pallets.
- Loading pallets to meet your transport specifications.
- Making Rainbow packs: If one room requires multiple types of GIB® plasterboard we can load the mixed boards onto one pallet, so it’s room-ready.
- Arrange packs of board in the right order: if you need to use a particular board first, maybe for a ceiling, we can make sure it’s on top.
SHORT LEAD TIMES
Keeping your merchant stocked and ready to deliver.
- We supply the merchants from our manufacturing bases in Christchurch & Auckland and our warehouse in Wellington. We keep sufficient stock at all times to ensure we can meet demand.
CUSTOM BOARD LENGTHS (ALL CENTRES)
Cut to the right length, reducing your labour time.
We know that cutting boards to the right length can take away finishing time, so we can cut your order of GIB® plasterboard to the right length – this also reduces the waste on site and at landfill.*
ON SITE ASSISTANCE & TRAINING
Support you can rely on, to keep your project on track.
We have a team of industry hardened professionals who want to help you with the difficult jobs and pass on their experience by providing:
- Technical support: We have a team of 4 qualified builders, a fire engineer, mechanical engineer and an acoustics engineer ready to answer your enquiries related to our products and systems.
- Technical Training: Our technical support team provide free training to businesses using the GIB® range of products.
- On site assistance: We have a team of area managers located around the country that can come to your business or site to assist when required.
Call 0800 100 442 or click here for free GIB® Technical Support.
FULLY DEVELOPED & TRUSTED SYSTEMS
Giving you peace of mind.
- Each of our GIB® plasterboards is backed up by an independently tested system, including our four BRANZ Appraised** systems, giving you peace of mind.
Our systems ›
* Conditions may apply. Please discuss options with your merchant.
** BRANZ Appraisal Nos. 289, 294, 394, 427.