Save time with GIB® Services and be in to WIN one of 5 Nixon watches
27 Mar 2018
GIB® Support Services help keep your projects on time.
Our support services always work with you to ensure you get the right product or technical advice when you need it, so you can get on with the job without costly delays.
Technical Support Services
With comprehensive technical information always at hand, and a professional team of hugely experienced builders and building engineering experts available by phone, online or face-to-face, you’ll always get the right information when you need it, for free.
- Quick answers save you time – GIB® technical literature and manuals provide robust, accurate and logically organised information making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
- We support your wider consultant team – our GIB® Technical Support Team will provide direct, specific and localised design advice through the GIB® Helpline 0800 100 442.
- Save time using GIB® CAD and BIM details - for accurate, engineered solutions that avoid unnecessary risks in detailing from first principles.
- Reduce the chance of onsite problems and delays – rely on our GIB® Technical Support Team to assess and make recommendations for the best solution.
- Developed for NZ codes and conditions – have peace of mind that you can trust the systems will perform as claimed and designed.
Delivered to Site Service
In addition to next day* delivery to your local merchant nationwide, our Delivered to Site service in the greater Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga and Christchurch areas means you get the right product, at the right time, delivered right to your site.
- Save time and money – our experienced logistics means we always have stock available, fewer delays and efficient programming of plasterboard deliveries.
- Avoid failed delivery costs – free site inspections available to ensure your site is plasterboard-ready so you’re not paying for additional or unnecessary services.
- Keep your builders building, not moving plasterboard – our experienced delivery team will ensure that your GIB® plasterboard is unloaded, carried to the right floor and split into room lots as required**.
- We’ll replace damaged board at our cost, if damaged during delivery - using our delivery team takes the risk out of damaging the product when moving it around site.
- Reduce risk of expensive downtime due to injury – use our experienced delivery team to carry plasterboard around site allowing your team to keep on task.
- Consistent product quality means fewer costly delays – GIB® plasterboard provides clean score and snap, low edge breakout and damage, easy screw bedding, excellent uniformity, flexibility, strength and rigidity.
Just answer one simple question about our GIB® Support Services to enter the draw (hint: you’ll find the answers above). But hurry, promo ends 24 July 2018!
Enter now at gib.co.nz/timeandmoney
View the terms and conditions here.