Announcements | Product
New GIB Liteset® Basecoat Compound Available Now
Friday, 3 July 2020
By Edwin Zijderveld
This new GIB® compound has been developed from lots of feedback and trials with stoppers. As always, user feedback is much appreciated and invaluable. GIB Liteset® has some key benefits.
- A new basecoat jointing compound that can be sanded and is easy to scrape.
- A very stable viscosity during the 90 minute work life for a nice uniform application. It only thickens up near the very end of this period to indicate the working time has nearly finished.
- GIB Liteset® is suitable for bedding in the reinforcing jointing tape as well as the second coat (in a three coat jointing process).
- Creates a strong joint between plasterboard sheets.
- Has improved rheology when applied by trowel or box, with a slick flow for easy application.
Try this new GIB® compound today. Available at your local GIB® compound stockists.
View more information here, or call the GIB® Helpline 0800 100 442.