GIB® Reverberation Control Systems
GIB® Reverberation Control Systems combine an innovative, efficient method to improve the quality of sound within a space with the great look of GIB Quietline® sheets and GIB‑Tone® Quiet™ ceiling tiles.
GIB® Reverberation Control Systems supersedes GIB® Acoustic Systems – May 2014.
Designed, manufactured and tested in New Zealand, GIB Quietline® sheets and GIB-Tone® Quiet™ ceiling tiles are ideal for controlling sound reverberation in large open areas with hard surfaces including offices, cafes, schools, function rooms and shops. By absorbing sound and reducing reverberation, a space becomes more comfortable.
Four board perforation patterns and one tile perforation pattern (a reduction from the 10 designs previously available) are available in the GIB Quietline® and GIB Tone® Quiet™ tile range.
The patterns that will continue to be available include:
- 15501 GIB Quietline® Circle 8mm Ø 8 Panel with 10% Perforation
- 15397 GIB Quietline® Circle 15mm Ø 8 Panel with 10% Perforation
- 15502 GIB Quietline® Circle 15mm Ø 8 Panel with 20% Perforation
- 15503 GIB Quietline® Random 1 Panel with 15% Perforation
- 15506 GIB-Tone® Quiet™ Tile: Circle with 15% Perforation
Please contact Winstone Wallboards about any current specifications that utilise the obsoleted patterns.
For detailed third octave sound absorption data click on the Systems Sheets tab below.