Ordering & Delivery
How to order and get support
Next day delivery nationwide
We can supply product to your nominated merchant, nationwide, the next day*
Delivered to Site Service
The Delivered to Site service operates in greater Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga and Christchurch areas and specialises in plasterboard placement on site, a variety of vehicles to suit delivery options and extra labour (available on request).
We also offer a text service in addition to our current communication channels.
For full information download the GIB® Delivered To Site (DTS) Service Guide (Auckland, Tauranga, Hamilton, Christchurch), the GIB® Delivered To Site (DTS) Service Guide (Wellington) or contact 0800 475 475.
Every site has different requirements
House lots deliveries can vary in size and weight and this requires a specialized truck to carry the board from our warehouse to site. Once on site, manual handling is required to carry the board from the truck into the building, and where needed, transferred between levels of the building.
Once the board is inside the building, the delivery teams can spread the board around the building to suit your needs, resulting in less time spent by you the installer moving and shuffling board. If you have any doubts about how your plasterboard can be delivered, request a complimentary Site Check to ensure the correct resources are provided.
It is important that the correct and relevant information is provided in order to plan the correct resources. For full information download the Is your site Plasterboard Ready? guide.
What are the benefits of using the Delivered to Site Service?
- Experienced labour teams Specialised in handling GIB® Plasterboard.
- Plasterboard spread throughout the building where specified.
- Multi level delivery.
- No pallets left on site meaning no merchant pallet credit requests required.
- Text notification on the status of your delivery.
- Saves you time and money.
Ready to order?
Once you are satisfied that your site is clear and Plasterboard Ready here's what you need to do:
- Phone 0800 475 475 to place an order with our call centre team.
- Have your full contact details ready (Name, Phone number and clear site address)
- If you are unsure about what service you need, request a complimentary Site Check
IMPORTANT NOTE: Order cut off time for Direct to Site Auckland and Christchurch is 3.00pm with your merchant, and 1pm with your merchant for Hamilton.
*subject to some order conditions